Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Demo at Shaxi 2017 1" --- Sold


I had just come back from China a few hours ago. I am sorry I was not very active in posting my activities when I was there. I was too busy and had no time to adapt the Internet situation there. Anyway I had a great time in China with 11 artists from USA, South Africa, Brazil, and New Zealand. We have spent most our time in the Yunnan Province. We enjoyed so much, I will post more photos for you to see and tell you more latter on.

This is one of my demo paintings. I have fell in love with the architecture in the villages. I wish I could have more time stay there.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je comprends que vous soyez tombé en amour pour l'architecture !... Une peinture qui a une âme.
J'adore l'harmonie des couleurs.

Gros bisous 🌸