Saturday, January 28, 2017

Rose study 2017 01 --- Sold


Click Here to Bid

Recently, I have been pondering my art journey, and find suddenly that I have been running art as a business for a decade. I started selling my paintings as a "daily painter" on eBay. That was January 2007. Ten years have passed. I made some progress. I am so grateful that so many people have been supporting me. Sometimes, I hallucinated that I have got there. I have been trying new things, painted larger paintings, and gradually moved away from my daily painting discipline. I have been not doing my small daily paintings for about two years. I have tried new market for my work, but the result was not that good. Now I want to re-activate my small painting exercises again and use online bidding to sell my paintings again. I did this rose study a few days ago. I hope you like it.

No comments: