Sunday, May 22, 2016

"New Video about China Trip"



I have made another video about our China painting trip last year. This one is about Xidi and Hongcun, the villages we stayed and painted last time. I am looking forward to having another wonderful China trip coming up this September. Time goes by so fast, I want to remind you that the deadline for signing up is May 31. If you are interested in visiting China and do plein air painting there with me, Please visit my China Painting Trip 2016 webpage as soon as possible. The trip is well organized and reasonably priced. You may contact artists who attended previous trips for reference. Please email me, and I will provide the contact information.  To some people this trip can be the one of the life time. Please take action now before it is too late.

No comments: