Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Demo in Austin 2015 3" --- Sold

The third demo deals with flowers. Flowers cannot be copied, and they do not have too much room for correction either if you make mistakes. You must slow down significantly, observe seriously, and place down your paint confidently. After the paint is on the canvas, leave it alone.

You might have noticed that my website has changed. The url (website address) is still the same, but the content has changed. I am still learning how to design and improving this website. If you have suggestions, please let me know.

1 comment:

Kathryn Ikeda Fine Art said...

Just looked at your new website. I think you did a wonderful job. Particularly that, not only is it attractive, but the images are easy to navigate & enlarged views load quickly and show the beautiful detail of your brushstrokes. I have been told that light text on a dark background is hard to read---I have mixed feelings, since a dark background often makes the paintings look so dramatic. What do you think?