Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Pot and Pears" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

This is the last painting I post before I get on my international flight for China. I did it with my Austin group. I kept the setup simple so the students can follow me easily.

Tomorrow I will step into something brand new. We have a wonderful group of 15 artists from the USA, Australia, and the Philippines. We will sketch, paint, and sightsee four places in China. During this trip, I will keep my blog and postcard going and share what I see and do. Please take a ride with me. The excitement will start soon.

3 comments:

Adriana Guidi said...

the colors and brush strokes are most outstanding Qiang! I love your still life ! You inspire me.

Connie Nobbe said...

I hope to join you on your next plein air group to China! I just have to know plenty ahead of time so I can ask off work.

Linda said...

This is beautiful.