Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Sugar Bowl from Sedona"

Click Here to Bid

During my Sedona workshop, I have bought a few props from a local thrift store. I specially like this white sugar bowl. On Tuesday, I painted this one and really like how it turned out.

I have a bad news to tell you. Yesterday around 11 AM central time, my email account got hacked. A bad guy in Poland broke in my account and sent out quite a few bad spam message. if you got a message from my email, but does not sound like me, please delete it immediately and do not click the link on that message. I found out of this a couple of hours later. I changed my password immediately. Now my account is back to normal, but I sincerely apologize the damage caused by my email account. I don't quite understand why people do this kind of bad things. The world is getting more and more chaotic. So be careful my friends.

No comments: