Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Demo at Sedona 2013 2"

I posted this demo painting late. This was the second one I did at my Sedona workshop. Similar to my Phoenix workshop I used this demo as a step-by-step guidance to my students. Teaching is very different than painting. I try my best to improve my teaching skills to make sure my information is practical and effective. For the artist friends who have already taken my workshops, if you see anything I need to improve, please let me know. It will be a big help to me and my future students.

1 comment:

PrimeTimeMom said...

Please no changes in your teaching. You are the best instructor I've ever had. I've been doing "Qiang" inspired studies since coming home from the Sedona workshop and I feel like you gave us your ALL and your secrets regarding color mixing and light and we can now pursue our art at a higher level. Thank you Qiang!