Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Party in a Park"

Click Here to Bid

You may have felt tired of my gray building landscape paintings. So I decided to do something else. I want to paint small figures and suggest a mass of crowd. It is another very interesting direction. It will go together with my landscape naturally. This is my first try. It wasn't bad, but it shows my lack of experience. I have a lot of unsure areas on this painting. It is a good start. It does show the effect I wanted. Improvement will come. I will get better from here.

1 comment:

Nancy Darling Handler said...

I enjoy this. Looks just like a party. I'm going to use it as an inspiration for I painting I did of a group at a restaurant in Fredericksburg-they had a dance going on outside. I tried to capture it but it was all pretty dark..... so I'll try again!