Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"My 2013 Desk Calendar"

Click Here to See Detail and Purchase

Time goes so fast. Now the holiday season is just around corner. I have used 13 of my painting images and made a desk calendar for the coming New Year of 2013. Please click here to see the images in the calendar. I also placed a calendar widget on my blog. Please check it out.  I can't believe that the major part of 2012 has passed. This year is very important to me. It is the first year for me as a full time artist. I have experienced a lot, learned a lot. I feel very grateful to all of you who are supporting me. I am very happy I have made it so far.  Thank you so much.

1 comment:

dhanalakshmi said...

giftxoxo
It is a great pleasure to share your experience.I also like to create the calender by using my child's paintings.