Saturday, December 24, 2011

Way to the Sea

We are in New Orleans right now. We will be on a cruise to Honduras I guess. I am not sure if I can access the Internet on the boat. If I am not able to communicate with you, I will be back on the New Year's day. I apologize in advance for the delay for shipping my sold paintings. I will do that right away when I get home. I have my painting gears with me, and will have a great time. At this holiday season, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Qiang.
I thank you for all you taught me this year and will look forward to learning more next year.
Have a fabulous trip.

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

I hope you have a wonderful time Qiang. You have been one of my greatest inspirations ever, especially because I am also an engineer hoping to become a successful artist some day. Wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Paraskevi Lamprini M. said...

happy new year!!!