Sunday, October 16, 2011

Demo for Portrait Society of America

Friday night, I did a portrait demo at the Albuquerque Artist League. This event was hosted by the Portrait Society of America. I was one of the six demo artists. I didn't get a chance to plan for this demo. It just happened to be that this event was overlapped with my workshop at the same city. This was my first portrait demo in public. I shifted into my "just do it" mode, and had no expectation what it would turn out. So here you go. This was I did.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Love it Qiang!

Unknown said...

I'd say it turned out pretty darn good!!

Unknown said...

as usual, a gem

Pragya Tiwari said...

Really vibrant :)

Unknown said...

I like Very much Your paintings!
This portrait is realy Good!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Wonderful energy in this lovely piece. congratulations!

InĂªs Monteiro said...

How can one not like your beautiful work? keep on with it and congratulations!