Friday, April 8, 2011

"Demo at Fredericksburg"

I was in Fredericksburg yesterday and did this demo for Die Kunstler Art Club. I hope you like it.

I am going to teach a 3-day workshop at the Coppini Academy of Fine Art on April 15 -17. We still have one opening left. If you are interested in attending please contact Coppini Workshops.

I have announced our 3-man show yesterday. However, the link does not work again. If you want to see the video, please click the new link. or search "3painters3vision" at the Youtube site.

I am in Dallas right now. Tomorrow I will attend the Plein Air Southwest Show with the Outdoor Painters Society.

Oh! boy. What a busy schedule.

1 comment:

Ann Rogers said...

A friend of mine was at this demo and was so impressed with your work. I have sent her the information for your workshop next weekend in hopes that she can attend. Hope to see you at one of the plein air events today. Yes, you do have a busy schedule!