Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Intimate Time" --- Sold

Click here to bid

I got more information about using medium and finishing a painting in many days. Thank you so much. I will run some test and figure out which one will be suitable to my case.

I did a small painting yesterday. These peaches are from my backyard. They are really good looking, but do not taste good. So they are perfect still life objects. I continue my leave painting experiments. It gives me more and more interesting compositions.

3 comments:

SarahBowie said...

Yes, a beautiful subject for painting! And I like the way you have the fruit in the foreground - and the abstract arrangement of the leaves, echoed by brushstrokes at the top of the painting. A great one.

Susan Roux said...

Your colors just jump. It seems effortless to you. Your work is moving.

All the best to you.

Dusty Pines said...

your leaves are glowing! all so brightly sun-lit . . . thank you! oh - and let us know what you end up doing re mediums?