Friday, February 5, 2010

"Demo at Sacramento 2" --- Sold

This is my second demo painting at Sacramento. Painting roses is rather tricky. You can't overwork on them. Make sure very brush stroke counters. Observe more and paint less. I hope all the workshop attendees have learned some and achieved some improvement on your art.

Time goes really fast. My second workshop is coming up in less than two weeks. I will go to Phoenix, AR. I think we still have a couple of spots available. If you are interested in attending this one, please contact Sue Hunter at: suehunter7@cox.net.

5 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

The students are so fortunate to be in your class. This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting it.

Ann Rogers said...

Qiang, I feel very fortunate to have secured a place in your Feb. 28th Dallas workshop after being on the waiting list and am looking forward to the class. This is such a lovely demo...am enjoying your blog postings.

Minhas Pinturas said...

Roses, roses, roses they are pretty roses to seduce me, roses are roses to open so pretty perfumed, roses the world to color.
congratulations
Léah Mormac
http://pinturaartesanato.blogspot.com

Róisín O'Farrell said...

Hi Qiang,

You've just been nominated for a blog award for your fantastic blog. By me! Actually it's a sunshine award for positivity and creativity in blogging. Check out my blog for more details and keep up the good work.

Róisín
www.everyotherdaypaintings.blogspot.com

JRonson said...

the yellow rose is awesome ! great owrk