Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Come and Join" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

On most Sunday mornings, I teach drawing to a small group at my house. They are absolute beginners, but they have made tremendous progress. Now some members of this group will take my painting workshop at Austin this coming Weekend. Since they never painted before, they requested me to give a pre-workshop class. The paintings of this and the previous post are my demos to them. From my experience of teaching this group, I want encourage those who want to do art but consider themselves having no talent. Art can be learned. You can produce wonderful work if you are on the right track.

6 comments:

window dressing said...

Your class sounds very interesting. That would be a class I would have to take because even though I can draw (and have been doing it for years) I never exelled in painting and find that it is a different ball game altogether.

Liza Hirst said...

Have just read your last few posts about the colours in shadows and so on - very interesting! Thanks for that food for thought!
Love your paintings!!

Eriki said...

高雄旅遊墾丁旅遊
阿里山旅遊台東旅遊
清境旅遊包車旅遊
高雄一日遊墾丁一日遊
台南一日遊∣觀子嶺旅遊
高雄墾丁WISH計程車(七人座)高雄租車九人座
機場接送一日遊

susan hong-sammons said...

good morning, I love seeing how warm,relative to the piece, you push your shadows - amazing.
Sounds like you're an excellent and encouraging teacher.
Also love your titles. They show your wit

Anonymous said...

新彩整形外科診所
整形整形外科隆乳內視鏡隆乳豐胸果凍矽膠雙眼皮割雙眼皮縫雙眼皮開眼頭眼袋隆鼻韓式隆鼻抽脂削骨狐臭、>>>參考網站

senses said...

agendas
calendarios personalizados
calendarios 2012
agendas 2012
Hydroxycut
calendarios
calendarios personalizados
Nitro-Tech
dipticos
buzoneo
casa lola
mailing
flyers
folletos
imprenta online
impresion
tripticos
hoteles en el pais vasco
Animal Cuts
centro especial de empleo
NO Xplode
imprenta